ADJECTIVES and $ADV=RBS$
Read the clues and fill in the missing words.
1 3 $AcRoss$
1. My brother excitedly told me the good
news. He was very
4. Sarah was very excited. She
ran to school.
4 6 $7.$ James is a loud person. He usually
10. Stewart is a quiet person. He usually
7 8 11. I was I hungrily ate my dinner.
13. My grandfather is very wise. He
told me to study hard.
15. My homework was easy. I
finished it in ten minutes.
18. He was , He wrongly told me to
9 turn left, not right.
20. You should never be. You should
10 never speak to someone rudely.
$21$ I don't exercise very much. In fact, I
1. Billy was very eager for the show to
12 begin. He waited
2. My father is a careful driver. He always
13 14 drives
3. He was very _. He kindly showed me
the way to the library.
5. Mariam was very She calmly
15 16 waited for a doctor to arrive.
6. Mountain climbing is an extreme sport.
17 It is dangerous.
$8.1am$ a bad tennis player. I play tennis
$9.1$ ate my dinner. I was hungry.
$12$ That man is very honest. He told
20 me what happened.
14. My $cat\left(5veN$ . It just lazily sleeps
$16.$ $ma-$ driver. I drive slowly.
$17.H$ $Hewas$ He shouted at me angrily.
$19.rmag00d$ dancer. I dance_.
Contenido de la pregunta
Ayúdame ha resolver este crucigrama en inglés.
Profesor de Qanda - Cristian01
Hola si tienes alguna consulta o duda me avisas, saludos