5. Would you please turn
12 Match the $beginnings$ of the sentences on the left with the $endings$ $ontheright$ $\left(1poin1$ each)
a. $twin9$ to $loseweight,$ $buthe$ $never$ does.
1. Marta took up
2. My children always $ystyt0get0utof$ b. coffee in the evening.
c. photography as a new hobby. PORT
3. The teacher threw away d. the old papers in his desk.
4. It's a $9oo0$ idea to $Cutdown$ on
e. their dinner invitation.
5. $R0be\pi $ $keeps$ on
6. We were $veybusy,s0$ so we $turneddomn$ f. their homework.
3 Match the $beginnings$ of the sentences on the left with their endings on the right. (1 point each
When we go fishing, we head out a. so we had to call a mechanic.
21. . We accidentally got off the b. until he found somewhere to live.
3. The guide showed us around C. to Trafalgar Square.
4. Jake's friend $agreed$ to put him up d. Tivoli Gardens.
We stopped for lunch and then $Nenton$ e. before sunrise.
65. . $Ourc$ car broke down, f. train at the wrong station.