A Supply the correct term to $n11$ the $8a1cm<n1$ Write your answer on the blank.
sorution to a $tcn$ of linear equations in two variables is an ordered pair that makes both
2. A $ctcrstotos0$ or more $l1n23\right)$ equations involving two $22nkna4n<$ for which,
values are sought that are common $sa\left(o41c9s0rt\right)5$ equations involved. because the
3. In the given system $nx-y=-1$ $and2x+y=4$ the solution is
values satisfy the given equations.
4. The solution to a system of linear equations in two variables is an that makes
both equations true
5. The system of equations is $a1lc1$ if the $slc75$ of the lines defined by the
equations are not equal and their $y=1n\left(ctcsP$ $c0111$ be equal or unequal.
6. The system of equations is $ca11c1$ if the slopes of the lines defined by the
equations are equal and their $-1n1c\pi ccF$ are also equal.
7. The system of equations is called $fsiapc$ of the lines defined by the
equations are equal but their $=1n1c$ $ccpt$ are not equal.